The competitive textile market where Achitex Minerva Group has operated throughout its history demands product quality, customer service and a flair for innovation, and in response the Company is constantly engaged on research and development, with a particular focus on reducing the environmental impact of its processes.
Achitex Minerva Group textile sector includes a complete range of products for all phases of the fabric finishing process, from spinning to printing.
• Primary and secondary spinning products
• Sizing products
• Preparation, dying and finishing auxiliaries
• Powder and liquid Chemantrene dyestuffs
• Technical textile compounds
• Continuous and discontinuous printing
Printing products include:
• Minerprint® pigment dispersion
• ready-to-use pastes for continuous printing
• screen printing ranges (water-based, Plastisol, PVC-free Plastisol-like, silicones)
• photopolymeric emulsions for screen printing matrices
• digital printing pre-treatments
• pigment-based inks for digital printing
Most Achitex Minerva products for textile applications are on the list Inditex and hold GOTS, bluesign® and ZDHC certifications.
Sizing that has been studied as a basic component of the recipe for sizing 100% cotton, warps in staple viscose, acrylic fibres, wool and their blends with polyester. ACHISIZE C 60 solutions are homogeneous and stable and do not form gels even after a long period of time. The treated threads have a particular resistance to mechanical abrasion and tensile forces.
The product was designed as a basic component in the recipe for sizing 100% cotton fibres, warps of viscose staple, acrylic fibres, wool and their blends with polyester. The beams sized with this product have good resistance to mechanical abrasion and tensile forces. The plasticity of the film ensures optimum weaving performance with good adhesion and cohesion characteristics to various size pick-ups.
Complete range of products for textile sizing, which improves the resistance of the warp threads during the weaving process.