The competitive textile market where Achitex Minerva Group has operated throughout its history demands product quality, customer service and a flair for innovation, and in response the Company is constantly engaged on research and development, with a particular focus on reducing the environmental impact of its processes.
Achitex Minerva Group textile sector includes a complete range of products for all phases of the fabric finishing process, from spinning to printing.
• Primary and secondary spinning products
• Sizing products
• Preparation, dying and finishing auxiliaries
• Powder and liquid Chemantrene dyestuffs
• Technical textile compounds
• Continuous and discontinuous printing
Printing products include:
• Minerprint® pigment dispersion
• ready-to-use pastes for continuous printing
• screen printing ranges (water-based, Plastisol, PVC-free Plastisol-like, silicones)
• photopolymeric emulsions for screen printing matrices
• digital printing pre-treatments
• pigment-based inks for digital printing
Most Achitex Minerva products for textile applications are on the list Inditex and hold GOTS, bluesign® and ZDHC certifications.
Achitex Minerva has developed a system for dyeing yarns during the sizing process itself, using pigment dispersions. Achisize Pigment Technology allows yarns to be sized and dyed in a single phase instead of in two.
The difference compared to conventional sizing systems is the use of a pigmented sizing bath. This system is able to dye cotton, cotton/polyester and wool without damaging fibre quality.
• Fast: one process instead of two, saving time
• Economical and environment-friendly: saves water and energy as well as pigments
• Highly uniform, reproducible colour shades
• Equipment is easily washed with hot water
Complete range of products for textile sizing, which improves the resistance of the warp threads during the weaving process.