The competitive textile market where Achitex Minerva Group has operated throughout its history demands product quality, customer service and a flair for innovation, and in response the Company is constantly engaged on research and development, with a particular focus on reducing the environmental impact of its processes.
Achitex Minerva Group textile sector includes a complete range of products for all phases of the fabric finishing process, from spinning to printing.
• Primary and secondary spinning products
• Sizing products
• Preparation, dying and finishing auxiliaries
• Powder and liquid Chemantrene dyestuffs
• Technical textile compounds
• Continuous and discontinuous printing
Printing products include:
• Minerprint® pigment dispersion
• ready-to-use pastes for continuous printing
• screen printing ranges (water-based, Plastisol, PVC-free Plastisol-like, silicones)
• photopolymeric emulsions for screen printing matrices
• digital printing pre-treatments
• pigment-based inks for digital printing
Most Achitex Minerva products for textile applications are on the list Inditex and hold GOTS, bluesign® and ZDHC certifications.
Achitex Minerva Group offers a range of liquid and powder vat dyes known as Chemantrene.
With a high degree of dispersion, Chemantrene liquid dyes are suitable for printing fabrics and can be used on cotton, viscose, linen, wool, silk and blended fibres. They can be applied by direct, discharge or two-phases printing.
Powder vat dyes, on the other hand, are suitable for dyeing cellulose fibres. They are highly solid water-insoluble dyes which become soluble fibre derivates by alkaline reduction and return to the insoluble form after the oxidation phase.
The series has been created in compliance with the most restrictive certifications, such as ZDHC, GOTS and Inditex.