The competitive textile market where Achitex Minerva Group has operated throughout its history demands product quality, customer service and a flair for innovation, and in response the Company is constantly engaged on research and development, with a particular focus on reducing the environmental impact of its processes.
Achitex Minerva Group textile sector includes a complete range of products for all phases of the fabric finishing process, from spinning to printing.
• Primary and secondary spinning products
• Sizing products
• Preparation, dying and finishing auxiliaries
• Powder and liquid Chemantrene dyestuffs
• Technical textile compounds
• Continuous and discontinuous printing
Printing products include:
• Minerprint® pigment dispersion
• ready-to-use pastes for continuous printing
• screen printing ranges (water-based, Plastisol, PVC-free Plastisol-like, silicones)
• photopolymeric emulsions for screen printing matrices
• digital printing pre-treatments
• pigment-based inks for digital printing
Most Achitex Minerva products for textile applications are on the list Inditex and hold GOTS, bluesign® and ZDHC certifications.
In partnership with its Customers, Achitex Minerva Group develops formulations for articles for the technical textile market, and specifically for:
• sports-wear and casual wear
• sport tech fabrics
• work and protective wear
• blackout curtains and vertical and rolling blinds
• textiles for sun screens, awnings and beach umbrellas
• suitcases, handbags
• fabric lamination
• fabric lamination with films, breathable membranes or foam
• footwear fabrics
• fabric for upholstery, paper and plastic materials for packaging
• reinforcing textile
• thermal insulation and soundproofing textiles
• automotive textiles
• glass fibre woven and non-woven fabrics and yarns
Depending on the Customer’s technologies, from foulard impregnation to knife coating and from transfer coating to fabric lamination, the company is able to develop modified resins and compounds to provide the performances required.
From waterproofing to UV-resistance and breathability, from hydrolysis resistance to air permeability, Achitex Minerva’s primary aim is to meet the market’s growing demands by guaranteeing the fabric performances and comfort levels required by the specific application.