The competitive textile market where Achitex Minerva Group has operated throughout its history demands product quality, customer service and a flair for innovation, and in response the Company is constantly engaged on research and development, with a particular focus on reducing the environmental impact of its processes.
Achitex Minerva Group textile sector includes a complete range of products for all phases of the fabric finishing process, from spinning to printing.
• Primary and secondary spinning products
• Sizing products
• Preparation, dying and finishing auxiliaries
• Powder and liquid Chemantrene dyestuffs
• Technical textile compounds
• Continuous and discontinuous printing
Printing products include:
• Minerprint® pigment dispersion
• ready-to-use pastes for continuous printing
• screen printing ranges (water-based, Plastisol, PVC-free Plastisol-like, silicones)
• photopolymeric emulsions for screen printing matrices
• digital printing pre-treatments
• pigment-based inks for digital printing
Most Achitex Minerva products for textile applications are on the list Inditex and hold GOTS, bluesign® and ZDHC certifications.
Achitex Minerva Group produces and distributes products for both continuous and discontinuous printing of textiles (screen and digital printing).
The constantly updated and expanded wide range offers Customers versatile products which can be used for printing upholstery and furnishing fabrics and garments, with excellent quality results.
Careful selection of the raw materials used in processes and finished product quality control enable us to guarantee our articles’ high performances, in full compliance with all international environmental standards.
Most Achitex Minerva printing products are on the Inditex list and hold GOTS, bluesign® and ZDHC certification.
The range can be modified in response to the demands of the market and our Customers, without any reduction in quality.
Check out TEXTILE PRINTING range.