The competitive textile market where Achitex Minerva Group has operated throughout its history demands product quality, customer service and a flair for innovation, and in response the Company is constantly engaged on research and development, with a particular focus on reducing the environmental impact of its processes.
Achitex Minerva Group textile sector includes a complete range of products for all phases of the fabric finishing process, from spinning to printing.
• Primary and secondary spinning products
• Sizing products
• Preparation, dying and finishing auxiliaries
• Powder and liquid Chemantrene dyestuffs
• Technical textile compounds
• Continuous and discontinuous printing
Printing products include:
• Minerprint® pigment dispersion
• ready-to-use pastes for continuous printing
• screen printing ranges (water-based, Plastisol, PVC-free Plastisol-like, silicones)
• photopolymeric emulsions for screen printing matrices
• digital printing pre-treatments
• pigment-based inks for digital printing
Most Achitex Minerva products for textile applications are on the list Inditex and hold GOTS, bluesign® and ZDHC certifications.
The Achitex Minerva Group range includes a wide assortment of auxiliaries to meet the needs of all textile preparation, dyeing and finishing processes.
This range was recently expanded through the acquisition of the Lamberti S.p.A. textile division, which added to our already vast know-how while enabling us to upgrade our customer service.
Achitex Minerva has products suitable for the treatment of natural, synthetic and artificial fibres and for processing substrates such as woven and knitted fabrics, yarns and garments.
Laboratory staff are constantly at work to develop ground-breaking formulations that respond to demand from the market and clientele while protecting the environment.
A wide range of auxiliary intended to meet all textile processes of preparation, dyeing and finishing.