The competitive textile market where Achitex Minerva Group has operated throughout its history demands product quality, customer service and a flair for innovation, and in response the Company is constantly engaged on research and development, with a particular focus on reducing the environmental impact of its processes.
Achitex Minerva Group textile sector includes a complete range of products for all phases of the fabric finishing process, from spinning to printing.
• Primary and secondary spinning products
• Sizing products
• Preparation, dying and finishing auxiliaries
• Powder and liquid Chemantrene dyestuffs
• Technical textile compounds
• Continuous and discontinuous printing
Printing products include:
• Minerprint® pigment dispersion
• ready-to-use pastes for continuous printing
• screen printing ranges (water-based, Plastisol, PVC-free Plastisol-like, silicones)
• photopolymeric emulsions for screen printing matrices
• digital printing pre-treatments
• pigment-based inks for digital printing
Most Achitex Minerva products for textile applications are on the list Inditex and hold GOTS, bluesign® and ZDHC certifications.
The fibers and fabrics must undergo a cleaning and bleaching process before the dyeing process, to avoid any dyeing problems.
Raw textile fibers must therefore be subjected to various treatments with specific chemical products, used to remove the various natural or synthetic impurities that can hinder the penetration and diffusion of the dye bath into the textile substrate.
In addition to removing the various natural impurities and the substances used in the spinning and weaving phase, the fibers must also be bleached and made perfectly hydrophilic by means of appropriate treatments that will differ according to the fiber to be treated and the systems available.
The products used in these processes are called AUXILIARIES FOR PREPARATION, as they will prepare the fiber in the dyeing process.
A wide range of auxiliary intended to meet all textile processes of preparation, dyeing and finishing.