The competitive textile market where Achitex Minerva Group has operated throughout its history demands product quality, customer service and a flair for innovation, and in response the Company is constantly engaged on research and development, with a particular focus on reducing the environmental impact of its processes.
Achitex Minerva Group textile sector includes a complete range of products for all phases of the fabric finishing process, from spinning to printing.
• Primary and secondary spinning products
• Sizing products
• Preparation, dying and finishing auxiliaries
• Powder and liquid Chemantrene dyestuffs
• Technical textile compounds
• Continuous and discontinuous printing
Printing products include:
• Minerprint® pigment dispersion
• ready-to-use pastes for continuous printing
• screen printing ranges (water-based, Plastisol, PVC-free Plastisol-like, silicones)
• photopolymeric emulsions for screen printing matrices
• digital printing pre-treatments
• pigment-based inks for digital printing
Most Achitex Minerva products for textile applications are on the list Inditex and hold GOTS, bluesign® and ZDHC certifications.
Depending on the final destination of the fabric, it may be necessary to give certain characteristics to the product: they can be aesthetic or functional characteristics.
The textile finishing is that run on the fabrics used to impart a hand or a different appearance from the original, and is performed with specific products, denominated AUXILIARIES FOR FINISHING.
These products are usually applied by padding and guarantee high yields and excellent performances.
A wide range of auxiliary intended to meet all textile processes of preparation, dyeing and finishing.