The competitive textile market where Achitex Minerva Group has operated throughout its history demands product quality, customer service and a flair for innovation, and in response the Company is constantly engaged on research and development, with a particular focus on reducing the environmental impact of its processes.
Achitex Minerva Group textile sector includes a complete range of products for all phases of the fabric finishing process, from spinning to printing.
• Primary and secondary spinning products
• Sizing products
• Preparation, dying and finishing auxiliaries
• Powder and liquid Chemantrene dyestuffs
• Technical textile compounds
• Continuous and discontinuous printing
Printing products include:
• Minerprint® pigment dispersion
• ready-to-use pastes for continuous printing
• screen printing ranges (water-based, Plastisol, PVC-free Plastisol-like, silicones)
• photopolymeric emulsions for screen printing matrices
• digital printing pre-treatments
• pigment-based inks for digital printing
Most Achitex Minerva products for textile applications are on the list Inditex and hold GOTS, bluesign® and ZDHC certifications.
Once prepared, the fibers can move on to the next dye.
To obtain a correct and uniform exhaustion of the dye on the fiber and a right fixing is necessary to use specific products denominated AUXILIARIES FOR DYEING, such as donors of acidity/alkalinity that in the dyeing baths gradually release acidity or alkalinity, or anti-reducing agents that prevent possible tonings of color tone, caused by actions of external reducing agents.
A wide range of auxiliary intended to meet all textile processes of preparation, dyeing and finishing.