The competitive textile market where Achitex Minerva Group has operated throughout its history demands product quality, customer service and a flair for innovation, and in response the Company is constantly engaged on research and development, with a particular focus on reducing the environmental impact of its processes.
Achitex Minerva Group textile sector includes a complete range of products for all phases of the fabric finishing process, from spinning to printing.
• Primary and secondary spinning products
• Sizing products
• Preparation, dying and finishing auxiliaries
• Powder and liquid Chemantrene dyestuffs
• Technical textile compounds
• Continuous and discontinuous printing
Printing products include:
• Minerprint® pigment dispersion
• ready-to-use pastes for continuous printing
• screen printing ranges (water-based, Plastisol, PVC-free Plastisol-like, silicones)
• photopolymeric emulsions for screen printing matrices
• digital printing pre-treatments
• pigment-based inks for digital printing
Most Achitex Minerva products for textile applications are on the list Inditex and hold GOTS, bluesign® and ZDHC certifications.
Unique product developed for sizing vegetable and animal fibres and their blends with natural and synthetic fibres, in combination with starch derivatives, CMC and others, suitable for use even at medium-high concentration values. The product respects the standards defined by ecological labels such as Global Organic Textile Standard which imply the ecological compatibility of the product, the fabric and all the processing parameters involved. Its gluing properties allow a strong anchoring of the size to the wire so as to significantly reduce the pilling effect and the formation of dust on the frame.
Complete range of products for textile sizing, which improves the resistance of the warp threads during the weaving process.