The competitive textile market where Achitex Minerva Group has operated throughout its history demands product quality, customer service and a flair for innovation, and in response the Company is constantly engaged on research and development, with a particular focus on reducing the environmental impact of its processes.
Achitex Minerva Group textile sector includes a complete range of products for all phases of the fabric finishing process, from spinning to printing.
• Primary and secondary spinning products
• Sizing products
• Preparation, dying and finishing auxiliaries
• Powder and liquid Chemantrene dyestuffs
• Technical textile compounds
• Continuous and discontinuous printing
Printing products include:
• Minerprint® pigment dispersion
• ready-to-use pastes for continuous printing
• screen printing ranges (water-based, Plastisol, PVC-free Plastisol-like, silicones)
• photopolymeric emulsions for screen printing matrices
• digital printing pre-treatments
• pigment-based inks for digital printing
Most Achitex Minerva products for textile applications are on the list Inditex and hold GOTS, bluesign® and ZDHC certifications.
The process which transforms natural fibres and synthetic and artificial fibre flocs into yarn is called Secondary Spinning.
As with primary spinning, the processing of the fibres generates friction, heat and electrostatic charges, with a consequent lack of cohesion between the filaments.
These problems can be resolved by applying antistatic lubricants directly to the carded or twisted yarns to form a protective, preventive film.
Achitex Minerva draws on its long experience as main supplier of spin finishes both to the leading woollen mills and to the principal carded and combed yarn spinners on the Italian market, which has enabled it to perfect its formulations and develop new recipes which satisfy all the Customer’s requirements.
Spin finishes for primary spinning, lubricants for secondary spinning, oils for texturing and coning, antistatic and much more!