Achitex Minerva Group has been producing water-based dispersions with high concentrations of organic and inorganic pigments for over 70 years, serving both the textile industry and other sectors such as paper, finger-paints, adhesive tapes, scouring fibres, coatings, agrochemicals and many more.
It has also created a line of inks for the packaging flexo-printing market.
The products developed combine a high dispersion level with good stability, guaranteeing uniform colouring.
Achitex Minerva develops ranges for a wide spread of applications:
• Minerprint®: series for textile printing and the paper industry
• Minerprint® FC: range suitable for food contact (BfR XXXVI)
• Micronil: concentrated pastes for water-based paints
• Minerpad FA: series for coloring abrasive fibers
• Minertape WNS: dispersions for coloring adhesive tapes
• Minerpaint Art: range suitable for the UN EN 71: 7 standard for finger paints
• MinerSeed: series developed for seed coating
• Achiflex: inks for flexographic printing of packaging
Minerprint® colours are water-based dispersions of selected organic pigments, finely dispersed and perfectly homogeneous, intended for textile printing.
• High degree of dispersion (< 1 micron)
• Excellent colouring power
• Outstanding reproducibility
• Minimal influence on printing paste viscosity
• Suitable for automatic metering systems
• Low VOC content
• Free from formaldehyde (except Minerprint® ﬂuorescent range)
As well as the conventional Minerprint® pigments, the company also offers a full assortment of Minerprint® fluorescent colours and a series of ready-to-use pastes for special effects, including pearly, metal, glossy, phosphorescent, 3D and glitter products.
All pigments can be personalised to the Customer’s requirements.
Water-based dispersions of selected organic pigments, finely dispersed and perfectly homogeneous, intended for the textile printing sector.