Achitex Minerva Group has been producing water-based dispersions with high concentrations of organic and inorganic pigments for over 70 years, serving both the textile industry and other sectors such as paper, finger-paints, adhesive tapes, scouring fibres, coatings, agrochemicals and many more.
It has also created a line of inks for the packaging flexo-printing market.
The products developed combine a high dispersion level with good stability, guaranteeing uniform colouring.
Achitex Minerva develops ranges for a wide spread of applications:
• Minerprint®: series for textile printing and the paper industry
• Minerprint® FC: range suitable for food contact (BfR XXXVI)
• Micronil: concentrated pastes for water-based paints
• Minerpad FA: series for coloring abrasive fibers
• Minertape WNS: dispersions for coloring adhesive tapes
• Minerpaint Art: range suitable for the UN EN 71: 7 standard for finger paints
• MinerSeed: series developed for seed coating
• Achiflex: inks for flexographic printing of packaging
MINERPAINT ART colours are water-based dispersions of organic pigments suitable for use in finger paints intended for children.
All products are finely dispersed and perfectly homogeneous.
Meet the European standard EN 71-7 (Safety of toys - Part 7: Finger paints)
• High degree of dispersion (<1 micron)
• High color yeld
• Excellent reproducibility
• Suitable for automatic dosing system
• APEO free
• Low VOC content
• Formaldehyde free