Achitex Minerva Group has been producing water-based dispersions with high concentrations of organic and inorganic pigments for over 70 years, serving both the textile industry and other sectors such as paper, finger-paints, adhesive tapes, scouring fibres, coatings, agrochemicals and many more.
It has also created a line of inks for the packaging flexo-printing market.
The products developed combine a high dispersion level with good stability, guaranteeing uniform colouring.
Achitex Minerva develops ranges for a wide spread of applications:
• Minerprint®: series for textile printing and the paper industry
• Minerprint® FC: range suitable for food contact (BfR XXXVI)
• Micronil: concentrated pastes for water-based paints
• Minerpad FA: series for coloring abrasive fibers
• Minertape WNS: dispersions for coloring adhesive tapes
• Minerpaint Art: range suitable for the UN EN 71: 7 standard for finger paints
• MinerSeed: series developed for seed coating
• Achiflex: inks for flexographic printing of packaging
Micronil colours are aqueous dispersions of selected organic and inorganic pigments, finely dispersed and perfectly homogeneous.
Their main feature is an excellent compatibility with acrylic emulsions and other water-based vehicles commonly used for the production of water-based paints.
• Excellent compatibility with water-based systems
• High degree of dispersion (<2 micron)
• High color yeld
• Excellent reproducibility
• Personalised colours
• High light fastness
• APEO e formaldeide free
• Low VOC content
Aqueous dispersions of organic and inorganic pigments, finely dispersed and perfectly homogeneous, used for the production of water-based paints.