Achitex Minerva Group has been producing water-based dispersions with high concentrations of organic and inorganic pigments for over 70 years, serving both the textile industry and other sectors such as paper, finger-paints, adhesive tapes, scouring fibres, coatings, agrochemicals and many more.
The products developed combine a high dispersion level with good stability, guaranteeing uniform colouring.
Achitex Minerva develops ranges for a wide spread of applications:
• Minerprint®: series for textile printing and the paper industry
• Minerprint® FC: range suitable for food contact (BfR XXXVI)
• Micronil: concentrated pastes for water-based paints
• Minerpad FA: series for coloring abrasive fibers
• Minertape WNS: dispersions for coloring adhesive tapes
• Minerpaint Art: range suitable for the UN EN 71: 7 standard for finger paints
• MinerSeed: series developed for seed coating
Minerpad FA colours are aqueous dispersions of organic pigments, finely dispersed and homogeneous, suitable for dyeing scouring fibers used in the domestic and industrial cleaning sectors
• High degree of dispersion (<2 micron)
• High color yeld
• Excellent reproducibility
• Customized color chart
• High compatibility with systems used for scouring fibers production
• Suitable for automatic dosing system
• APEO and Formaldehyde free
• Low VOC content
Aqueous dispersions of finely dispersed and homogeneous pigments, suitable for dyeing scouring fibers used in domestic and industrial cleaning.