Achitex Minerva Group produces and distributes products for both continuous and discontinuous printing of textiles (screen and digital printing).
The constantly updated and expanded wide range offers Customers versatile products which can be used for printing upholstery and furnishing fabrics and garments, with excellent quality results.
Today, our portfolio of textile printing products includes:
• ready-to-use pastes and pigment dispersions for continuous printing
• screen printing ranges (water-based, Plastisol, PVC-free Plastisol-like, silicones)
• digital printing pre-treatments
• pigment-based inks for digital printing
Most Achitex Minerva printing products are on the Inditex list and hold GOTS, bluesign® and ZDHC certifications.
Minerprint® colours are water-based dispersions of selected organic pigments, finely dispersed and perfectly homogeneous, intended for textile printing.
• High degree of dispersion (< 1 micron)
• Excellent colouring power
• Outstanding reproducibility
• Minimal influence on printing paste viscosity
• Suitable for automatic metering systems
• Low VOC content
• Free from formaldehyde (except Minerprint® ﬂuorescent range)
As well as the conventional Minerprint® pigments, the company also offers a full assortment of Minerprint® fluorescent colours and a series of ready-to-use pastes for special effects, including pearly, metal, glossy, phosphorescent, 3D and glitter products.
Water-based dispersions of selected organic pigments, finely dispersed and perfectly homogeneous, intended for the textile printing sector.