Achitex Minerva Group produces and distributes products for both continuous and discontinuous printing of textiles (screen and digital printing).
The constantly updated and expanded wide range offers Customers versatile products which can be used for printing upholstery and furnishing fabrics and garments, with excellent quality results.
Today, our portfolio of textile printing products includes:
• ready-to-use pastes and pigment dispersions for continuous printing
• screen printing ranges (water-based, Plastisol, PVC-free Plastisol-like, silicones)
• digital printing pre-treatments
• pigment-based inks for digital printing
Most Achitex Minerva printing products are on the Inditex list and hold GOTS, bluesign® and ZDHC certifications.
The sector of digital fabric printing is increasingly focusing on a new printing technique, called Direct-to-film or textile DTF, which consists of printing with water-based pigment inks, on a polyester film, creating a transfer.
It works with four-colour (CMYK) and a white ink, which is necessary as a basis to ensure that colours stand out even on dark fabrics.
The DTF process can be used both on natural fibers such as cotton or silk and on artificial materials such as polyester or rayon and ensures bright prints on dark fabrics and strong colors that on white and pastel fabrics.
Achitex Minerva has developed and produces all the products needed for the DTF digital printing process.
• MINERPRIMER: products developed to coat polyester films
• MINEJET DTF E: water based DTF pigment inks (CMYK and white)
• MINERBOND DTF: thermoplastic adhesive
The printing industry is updating and adding new digital technologies. The new DTG and DTF range is a real novelty.