Achitex Minerva S.p.A. is one of the leading producers of emulsions for fiberglass sizing applications with more than 20 years of experience. It offers a consistent and innovative product range consisting of 25 emulsions for thermoplastic and thermoset applications.
In close collaboration with our customers, we design, develop and produce various types of emulsions for thermoplastic applications, Direct Rowing, Roving, Chopped Strand and or MAT applications, using a aqueous modified polypropylene emulsion, offering:
- Excellent molecular weight, stability and mechanical properties
- Very small and consistent particle size Excellent odor and color profile
- With very low level of free Maleic Anhydride and surfactants
- Excellent wetting properties to enhance coupling effect on the fiberglass
- Allowing the exclusion of stabilizers like amines
- Compliant with EU and US Directives, including PIM, for direct food contact
Our emulsions for the thermoset applications consist of a range of aqueous emulsions based on either epoxy or polyurethane resins, offering various epoxy indexes and molecular weights meeting our customers need and requirements.
Achitex Minerva S.p.A. offers a complete range of products used in the preparation and production of the fiberglass, supporting its customers throughout the whole processing cycle, including, oils, antistatic agents, lubricants, which are usually used in the spinning processes of glassfiber or pigment dispersions for coloration of fiberglass.
Our emulsions are NPO free, to protect Health and Environment and comply with Directive "Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011" for direct food contact. Our complete fiberglass product range is produced according to REACH legislation and standards and controlled and monitored by our QA/QC laboratories according ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.