Achitex Minerva Group has been producing water-based dispersions with high concentrations of organic and inorganic pigments for over 70 years, serving both the textile industry and other sectors such as paper, finger-paints, adhesive tapes, scouring fibres, coatings, agrochemicals and many more.
It has also created a line of inks for the packaging flexo-printing market.
The products developed combine a high dispersion level with good stability, guaranteeing uniform colouring.
Achitex Minerva develops ranges for a wide spread of applications:
• Minerprint®: series for textile printing and the paper industry
• Minerprint® FC: range suitable for food contact (BfR XXXVI)
• Micronil: concentrated pastes for water-based paints
• Minerpad FA: series for coloring abrasive fibers
• Minertape WNS: dispersions for coloring adhesive tapes
• Minerpaint Art: range suitable for the UN EN 71: 7 standard for finger paints
• MinerSeed: series developed for seed coating
• Achiflex: inks for flexographic printing of packaging
The water-based ink series Achiflex meets the needs of the flexo printing for packaging market.
Achitex Minerva is able to give both finished inks and technological paints suitable to different sectors and printing substrates, such as corrugated board or flexible food packaging.
With the help of last generation mixing plants, it is possible to satisfy even the most demanding printers, matching both colors starting from samples and Pantone, ensuring quality and reproducibility.
For the packaging flexo printing industry, Achitex Minerva also has got products for metal effects (gold, silver and various metallic colors), paints for overprinting, primers for different application types, additives and antifoam to improve productivity.
All pigments are customizable according to the needs of the Customer.